Your initial appointment will routinely consist of an oral examination, radiographic (X-ray) examination, review of your medical history, and consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Referral slip from your doctor, if available.
- A list of current medications, including dosage.
- Insurance information (both dental and medical).
- Medical records if you have a complex history.
- Name and phone number of your primary care physician and any specialist seen in the last two (2) years.
All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at the consultation visit. Regardless of age, if your parent or guardian is the insurance subscriber and financially responsible for your account, they must accompany you to the initial consultation visit.